In the realm of automotive air conditioning systems, the A/C Pressure Sensor Switch plays a crucial role, ensuring optimal performance and safety. This article combines information from two sources to provide a comprehensive overview of this component’s compatibility, function, and troubleshooting.
Compatible Models and Specifications
A/C Pressure Sensor Switch Compatible Models
- Nissan Altima
- Nissan Maxima
- Nissan 350Z
- Nissan 370Z
- Infiniti FX35
- Infiniti FX45
- Infiniti Q45
- Brand: Mr Fix
- Connector Type: Plug In
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 0.7 x 0.6 inches
- Color: Silver
- Switch Type: Pressure Switch
- Mounting Type: Surface Mount
- International Protection Rating: IP00
- Connectivity Protocol: X-10
- A/C Refrigerant Pressure Sensor/AC Pressure Transducer Switch
- New aftermarket replacement unit.
- Guaranteed direct fit for easy installation.
- Please check the applications before placing orders.
Application in Nissan Altima
A safety switch that monitors the pressure of the refrigerant.
Fits Altima, Frontier, Maxima, Pathfinder, Quest, Sentra, Xterra.
Diagrams and Kits
- Full Diagram for CONDENSER, LIQUID TANK & PIPING for 2022 Nissan Altima.
- Various engine and year combinations, ensuring broad compatibility.
Service Manual Insights
The refrigerant pressure sensor is installed at the condenser of the air conditioner system. It uses an electrostatic volume pressure transducer to convert refrigerant pressure to voltage. The voltage signal is sent to ECM, and ECM controls the cooling fan system.
Component Function Check
A step-by-step guide to checking the refrigerant pressure sensor function, ensuring optimal performance.
In-depth troubleshooting steps, including checking ground connection, power supply circuit, and input signal circuit for potential issues.
The availability of the A/C Pressure Sensor Switch may vary, and interested buyers are encouraged to check with suppliers for current stock status.
Several related products are available, including air conditioning compressor high-pressure cut-off switches and engine oil pressure sensors. Buyers can explore options based on their specific needs.