New Nissan vehicles come equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, offering a seamless way to link your mobile device or MP3 player to the NissanConnect infotainment system. This feature enables hands-free calling, navigation, music streaming, and more. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to pair your devices with your new Nissan through Bluetooth.
Bluetooth Setup Process
Step 1: Activate Bluetooth
Ensure that Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device before initiating the pairing process.
Step 2: Navigate the Menu
If Your Vehicle Has Navigation:
- Press the Phone button on your Nissan’s audio system.
- Select Connect > Connect New Device.
If Your Vehicle Doesn’t Have Navigation:
- Press the Enter/Setting button on your Nissan’s audio system.
- Select Bluetooth > Add Phone.
Step 3: Device Pairing
- On your mobile device, navigate to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Choose MY-CAR from the available devices.
- Verify that the PIN displayed on both the vehicle and device matches.
- If they match, accept the pairing request on your device and select OK.
Step 4: Automatic Connection
Once the pairing is successful, your device and NissanConnect system will automatically connect for future use.
Explore Additional Features
To learn more about Bluetooth capabilities, pairing other devices with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, and exploring exclusive Nissan features, reach out to our friendly and knowledgeable team. You can also explore our extensive inventory of new Nissan cars and SUVs at our showroom in Chandler.