The Infiltrator IM-1060 septic tank is lightweight, strong, and durable. This tank design features Infiltrator’s custom-fit risers as well as heavy-duty lids. The Infiltrator injection-molded tanks offer a breakthrough in plastic septic tank design. They are long-lasting and extremely strong.
The tank should not be installed in areas where there is vehicular traffic. The tank is not intended for traffic. The tank’s watertight design can be complemented by Infiltrator’s custom-fit risers or heavy-duty lids. Infiltrator injection molded tanks provide a revolutionary improvement in plastic septic tank design, offering long-term exceptional strength and watertightness.Expert Septic also provides Infiltrator’s Quick4 Plus(tm) Standard Low Profile chamber, which is ideal for shallow applications. With four center structural columns, this chamber offers superior strength, and its contouring capabilities allow for flexible system designs.Infiltrator’s injection molded polypropylene septic tanks are durable, lightweight, and water-tight. They are comparable to concrete in both strength and cost.Infiltrator’s riser guidance document and a video are available on this website to provide specific design options for attaching a variety of commercially available risers manufactured by Infiltrator Water Technologies.Infiltrator’s injection molded polypropylene septic tanks are durable, lightweight, and water-tight. They are similar to concrete in strength and cost.
- Cover can be used with 6 to 48 inches
- Pump-outs: Can be dried
- This tank is suitable for use as a pump tank, septic tank or rainwater (non potable) tank
- There are no special requirements for water filling
- You can fill the tank with appropriate native soil.
- 1537 gal of working capacity
- 2 compartments
- Two piece
- 4 in dia pipe
- Polypropylene construction is strong and injection-molded
- Easy handling and delivery thanks to light-weight plastic construction and the inboard lifting lugs
- Green integrated heavy-duty lids that can be interconnected with TW(tm), risers, and pipe riser solutions
- Access ports that are structurally reinforced eliminate distortion during installation or pump-outs
- Additional strength is provided by reinforced structural ribs and fiberglass bulkheads
- Easy handling and delivery thanks to light-weight plastic construction.
- Access ports that are structurally reinforced eliminate distortion during installation or pump-outs.
- Additional strength is provided by reinforced structural ribbling
- You can install it with 6”-48” of cover.
- Pump-outs can be performed dry.
- There are no special backfill, installation or water filling requirements.
- Category: Septic Systems
- Use Residential
- Type: Septic Tank
- Size: 1000 gallon
- Weight: 320 lbs
- Capacity: 1094 gal
- Exterior Dimensions: 127″, L x 62.2″, W x 54.7″ H
- Invert Out 44
- Invert In: “47”
What are the best places to find local installation codes, system designs, and technical questions?
Local codes govern many installation options and requirements. If you have any questions, contact your local health department and ask for details. All Infiltrator tanks have been certified by CSA and IAPMO, which are the two most respected certification agencies for tank technology. To be certain, you should check with your local health department before using IM-series tanks. Only those who have been authorized and trained by Infiltrator water Technologies can assemble IM tank.
What type of Buoyancy Controls can be used in shallow groundwater conditions?
The Infiltrator tank installation instructions are available online. They outline the requirements for buoyancy control and can be found here. Infiltrator’s tank installation instructions outline when buoyancy control measures may be required. The Infiltrator IM Series septic tank bufferancy control guidance document is also available online. This document provides specific design options to attach a variety Of commercially available risers made by Infiltrator.
Are the Structural Bulkheads able to be modified or removed from the Tank?
The Infiltrator tank installation instructions provide information on when buoyancy control measures should be taken. They are also available online. The Infiltrator IM Series septic tank bufferancy control guidance document, which provides details on anti-floatation design options, is available on this website if buoyancy control measures are necessary.
Local codes that govern many installation options and requirements are set by your local health department.