The Infiltrator IM-1060 septic tank is lightweight, strong, and durable. This tank design features Infiltrator’s custom-fit risers as well as heavy-duty lids. The Infiltrator injection-molded tanks offer a breakthrough in plastic septic tank design. They are long-lasting and extremely strong.
The tank should not be installed in areas where there is vehicular traffic. The tank is not intended for traffic.
Infiltrator 1060 Gal Septic Tank
The Infiltrator IM-1060 septic tank is lightweight, strong and durable. This tank design features Infiltrator’s custom-fit risers as well as heavy-duty lids. The Infiltrator injection-molded tanks offer a breakthrough in plastic septic tank design. They are long-lasting and extremely strong.
- Installable with 6”-48” of cover
- Pump-outs: Can be dried
- Polypropylene construction is strong and injection-molded
- This tank is suitable for rainwater (non potable) storage and pumping.
- Additional strength is provided by reinforced structural ribbling
- There are no special backfill, installation or water-filling requirements
- There are no special requirements for water filling
- Easy handling and delivery thanks to light-weight plastic construction and the inboard lifting lugs
- Access ports that are structurally reinforced eliminate distortion during installation or pump-outs
- You can fill the tank with appropriate native soil. For more information, refer to the installation instructions.
Infiltrator IM-1060 Plastic Septic Tank
American Concrete Industries has assembled a 2-piece plastic septic tanks. This tank can be used in remote locations, such as on islands with weight restrictions. Use requires approval from the local code enforcement.
The IM-1060 plastic tank is an injection-molded, two-piece, mid-seam tank. The IM-1060 is an injection-molded plastic design that allows for a precise mid-seam joint to accept an engineered EPDM gasket. The gasket design of Infiltrator uses technology from the water industry to ensure a watertight seal. Two-piece construction is secured using a series non-corrosive plastic alignment dots and locking seam clips. The IM-1060 can be assembled and sold by a network certified Infiltrator distributors.
Two Access Ports for 24″ Each (610 mm).
Weight: 320 lbs (145kg).
Total Capacity 1287 Gal (4872 L).
Working Capacity: 1094 gal (4141 L).
Burial Depth Minimum 6″ (152 mm) Maximum 48″ (1219 mm)
Size 62.2″W x 127″L x 54.7″H (1580 mm x 3226 mm x 1389 mm)