All educational institutions and offices are moved into the home for safety reasons. Online classes and home office are extremely popular today. Laptops are in increasing demand. With increased usage, the battery life of laptops decreases.
The cost of your laptop will vary depending on its type, brand, or model. You can also check the warranty on your laptop to see if you qualify for it.
Laptop Battery Replacement Prices Summary
Below are the details of how much it costs to replace a laptop battery. (Includes labor charge 2022
The Company’s Cost to Replace a Laptop Battery
- HP makes a variety of notebook models with different sizes of battery. Select HP laptops come with a battery that costs $79.99. The Dantona 4-cell lithium-ion battery is $59.95. BTI 4-cell lithium ion battery is $99.99
- Prices for different Lenovo brands are as follows: DENAQ lithium battery for select Lenovo laptops is $62.99; DENAQ 6-cell Lithium-ion batteries for Lenovo ThinkPad are $36.99; DENAQ 8-cell Lithium-ion batteries for G40-70 or G70-80 are $49.99.
- Apple offers a range of laptop models, so the price of their batteries can vary. A 13-inch/15-inch MacBook Pro is $129, while a 17-inch MacBook Pro is $179. A 12 inch MacBook Pro is $199.
- The Asus Laptop Company offers a variety of laptops and different types of batteries. Dantona 6-cell lithium ion battery for selected ASUS laptops costs $62.99, while DENAQ lithium ion batteries cost $27.99. DENAQ 4-cell battery costs $27.99.
- The cost of Dell batteries varies depending on what type you choose. NM 6-cell lithiumion battery is $49.99 for Dell Studio, while BTI 6-cell battery for Dell Studio costs $119.99, and DENAQ 6-cell battery for Dell Latitude costs $57.99.
Type of replacement
Prices for professionals range from $30 to $250
DIY costs $20-50
Batteries cost $30-$250
Labor costs $30-50 per hour
Replacement cost $50-$200
These are some indicators that your laptop’s battery needs to be changed:
- The main factor in determining your laptop’s battery life is how you use it after it has been fully charged. If your battery stops charging within a few hours, it is time to replace it.
- The indicator on Mac OS X is displayed when the battery reaches critical levels. This is an indicator that your battery may be in poor health.
- Check the bottom of your laptop while you are using it to determine if it has overheated. A poor battery will cause the laptop’s machinery to work harder and make it less efficient. The normal cooling mechanisms, such as heat sinks or fans, won’t be able to do the job properly.
- If your laptop is taking too long to charge, you might want to change the battery.
- Keep track of the frequency with which your laptop shuts off unexpectedly. A malfunction does not necessarily mean that there is a problem with the battery.