Balance of Nature Fruits & Veggies costs $89.95 for a once-off purchase through their website and $99.95 on Amazon as of the writing of this article. Balance of Nature offers a subscription option for $69.95 per month. This is a substantial cost savings. Its main ingredient is fish oil, an important omega-3 fatty acids.
The Balance of Nature supplement is a good choice because it contains many healthy ingredients. The cost per serving is however quite high.
After doing some research, I decided that I would try the products out for myself. Below, I’ll talk about Balance of Nature, the pros and cons of the system, as well as why I decided to purchase them.
A unique method of flash drying vegetables and fruits creates the fruit and vegetable capsules. Dr. Howard spent a lot of time researching “which fruits/vegetables, when combined, were most efficient in 1) Strengthening Your Immune System, 2) Cell protection, and 3) DNA repair and Apoptosis. In 1997, Dr. Howard spent many hours researching and finally came up with a unique combination of 31 fruits or vegetables. These same vegetables are used today in Balance of Natures capsules.
- The company assigns you a personal health coach to help you improve your physical, spiritual, or chemical health. After I realized I was going to write this blog post, I signed up for the health coaching. Although I didn’t look forward to it, I wanted to share the entire experience that the company has to offer. It was actually quite positive. My coach asked me about my health history, and gave some suggestions on how to get the best out of my products. We set goals for each category and scheduled a follow-up appointment. I felt motivated to improve my overall health and to follow up with my goals. I was required to report back to the next call. You don’t have to take up health coaching if you don’t want it.
- These products are safe for both children and adults. I love to open capsules and add them into my children’s food, especially for those who are too small to swallow the larger pills.
- You can cook with Balance of Nature products. The veggie capsules can be added to juices, smoothies and baked goods.
- These products are safe to consume as they are made from 100% real fruit.
- I feel more energetic, have clearer skin, and can focus better on the task at hand. I’ve never been a morning person, but I now get up at 6:30 every morning.
- They improve the immune system. This is something I’ve noticed, I have not been sick since I started taking Balance of Nature vitamins. It will be interesting to see what this winter brings!
- These products contain no fillers, extracts, hormones or preservatives. They also do not contain any isolates, pesticides, additives, or added sugars. They contain 100% of the nutrients found in real fruits and vegetables, so they are guaranteed to be healthy.
- This fiber-and-spice drink can help maintain bowel health, reduce constipation (without causing diarrhoea), lower inflammation, balance blood sugar, cholesterol levels, and even aid in weight loss. After I began using the Balance of Nature supplements, I noticed a significant improvement in my bowel health as well as a decrease in inflammation and bloating. Also, my soreness after exercise went down.
- I would love to see nutrition information that included the daily percentages for each nutrient in each serving. But they don’t.